Dundjinni Logo Dundjinni Logo Dundjinni Logo

Forums

Active Topics  :  Memberlist  :  Search  :  Help  :  Register  :  Login
Help Dundjinni! Rate This Website at RPG Gateway

Contests & Exhibition Maps
 Dundjinni Mapping Software - Forums : Contests & Exhibition Maps
Subject Topic: MAP Aug-Oct Entry#1 Assault On Prison 13 Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
ProBono
Legend
Legend

Posted: 08/13/2009 at 7:55am | IP Logged Quote ProBono

Assault On Prison 13.

Sometimes you ask yourself, "If I break this damn window with my car and try to steal the money machine....I will earn a 5 star vacation for two years"...... involving play stations, comfy beds, coffee and tea service, wide screen TV's and 5 star restaurant food".

Well here it is:

Modern, outsourced, open door policy.

IMPORTANT: Clients are not called "inmates" or "prisoners", that would be demeaning. Terms like "warden" or "guard" are non-positive, so the term "Helper" being preferred. The Head of the Clients commitee, chosen by and from the Client Cartel residents, are actively involved in the choice of Helpers. Those not with the program have been surplussed and provided negative employee retention. It is with regret that harsh words were used on some Clients when they made some ex-Helpers non-operative personnel and buried them in the local woods.

Contrary to claims from hyperbolic pensioners, there is a high return of offenders who supposedly "abscond" from the system. For example, the alleged shortage of Clients clearly changes on Methadone Mondays and Conjugal Fridays, and indeed the clients often bring their friends so there are often more there than officially on the registers. Lawyers have an office on site, are available on call 24/7 to sue over overcrowding. Claims may also be made due the large amounts of biosolids accumulating pretty much everywhere.

Cells are open plan. If damaged by clients, this is because they are not receiving sufficient stimulus, and more of the latest arcade machines are being installed.

Aiming to Rehabilitate clients.
Training: full training on computer website and phonelines are provided, along with popular courses on extortive malware with banking and credit card activities. Growing potted plants and mushrooms is also popular.

Conjugal Visits - the incentive of conjugal visits means that inmates are strongly motivated to comply with the various day-to-day rules and regulations of the prison. Also known as the Extended Family Visit, several families have moved on site permanently. There is no requirement for them to be married, as this would infringe their civil liberties.

Compassion Zone: Some families have moved on site during EFV's and indeed have set up small markets selling goods obtained from the local villages. Many vehicles borrowed from villagers are also kept there. Classed as a culturally-deprived environment means it receives additional funding.

K-9's are popular with the prisoners who arrange entertainments with them.

---

[NB: Unfortunately Dunjinni Maps are a bit small to show tennis courts and full size swimming pools.]

Equally unfortunately, the local villages have engaged in major non-positive programs of Hesco barrier construction, in a manner violating Clients human dignity. Councils have been instructed to offer the villagers Budget Reinforcement to pay for improvements in Client / public relations.

Ungood: there is some worry that villagers have formed what they call a "militia" to harass Clients. Central Government Riot Police have been informed. Once dispersed the militiamen will be housed in an old quarry receiving conformity experiments while on a low protein diet with educational programs being shown on a continual loop. They Must Accept or be depopulated.

Will the evil terrorist militiamen harass our vulnerable Clients?

BIG version on RpgMapshare

+++ Updated with items from the Modern Streets Pack!+++

Scroll down for the next exiting instalment:
MAP Entry #1.2 Sold Up the River

Edited by ProBono on 08/17/2009 at 5:23am
Back to Top View ProBono's Profile Search for other posts by ProBono

heruca
Hero
Hero

Posted: 08/13/2009 at 8:45am | IP Logged Quote heruca

Possibly my favorite map write-up yet.
Back to Top View heruca's Profile Search for other posts by heruca

aegean
Mythic
Mythic

Posted: 08/13/2009 at 9:03am | IP Logged Quote aegean

Excellent map!

I almost started to laugh at the write up - until I realised it was all true.... then I cried :p

excellent entry!

ae

supercaptain
Legend
Legend

Posted: 08/13/2009 at 3:53pm | IP Logged Quote supercaptain

loll...love it lotss of details and work there my friend
What are my cans doing under the cars ? lolll....
great job!
SC

You can always send me message if you want to hire me! Im a captain afterall!

Back to Top View supercaptain's Profile Search for other posts by supercaptain

totte
Dundjinni Master (Admin)
Dundjinni Master (Admin)

Posted: 08/13/2009 at 4:29pm | IP Logged Quote totte

Great idea and a fantastic map!
Sounds like your hosting a "reality show" ;-)

Bogie
Dundjinni Master (Admin)
Dundjinni Master (Admin)

Posted: 08/13/2009 at 7:50pm | IP Logged Quote Bogie

Great Map! Wonderful first entry for the map contest. Terrific way to start this off!

OH! But what is my marble floor doing in a restroom?

OOPs, just noticed that it is in the wardens suite! Now that is as it should be

Edited by Bogie on 08/15/2009 at 8:27am

ProBono
Legend
Legend

Posted: 08/15/2009 at 8:17am | IP Logged Quote ProBono

+++UPDATES+++

Agean ..."then I cried "...

...Because there was no basketball field???

Well, now we have one! Not only that but villagers have been required to donate more funds - now there is a new road and new satellite dishes allowing extra-high speed internet connections! Hurrah for progress!

Bogie ..."it is in the wardens suite"...

A warden is one who guards something, so we don't use that word here, too contra-positive. You're just not getting this are you? Use the term Helper, Janitor or Concierge. What was the Wardens Office is now occupied by the on-site Lawyer and the Head of the Clients Commitee. Helpful Clients moved the marbles from a nearby religious establishment.

Supercaptain ..."What are my cans doing under the cars ?"...

It has been proven that the best way to reduce reoffending among car-takers (car-thieves is too strong a word) is to put them in a car maintenance class with dozens of other car-takers, to teach them all about mechanical parts such as car alarms. Here Clients re-paint the cars brought in by others Clients from local villages.

---
[Just downloaded DJ Modern Streets pack - highly recommended -just had to use ASAP! Also fixed a couple of scale errors and a "split" washing machine.]---

Well, my head has melted writing the blurb for the one above so a quick change of pace to get the....

Edited by ProBono on 08/17/2009 at 5:16am

ProBono
Legend
Legend

Posted: 08/17/2009 at 5:19am | IP Logged Quote ProBono

MAP Entry #1.2 Sold Up the River

BIG version on RpgMapshare

All smart adventurers, of course, will take prisoners, a valuable commodity, rather than just killing everything in sight. Since the main river mouth has silted up, these corsairs often bring their captives here, which is a good secure place for ransoms to be delivered.

Prisoners are sent into either:
-"ransom pens": being tossed to the crocodiles if ransom is unpaid;
-"pretty pen": for to be Sold Up The River;
-"the Hole": captives are barely fed; the guards eat most of their rations which are usually kept on tables in sight of but just out of reach of the inmates. The cess bucket is a guards favorite called "slopping out"- they sneak in at night and empty it over sleeping prisoners. Oh how they laugh! Upriver convicts as well as valueless captives are worked to death on the notorious python infested marsh causeway.

The bugs and air are bad here so, although much money can be made, many guards and overseers are lost to sickness and buried in the little cemetery. Usually several bodies go in the one grave to make it less depressing to new guards. Dead prisoners are simply tossed over the walls.

[And yes, I have special dispensation from Supercaptain and [allegedly] Kepli to have more than one Map...
SC asked for some characters to be on the maps, so there some are. If you see any mistakes let me know, thanks.]

Awesome pallisades from here!
...and more pallisades here!
Enjoy!

Scroll down for the next exiting and totally illegal instalment:
MAP Entry #1.3 - HESCO Black Ops Prison.

Edited by ProBono on 10/14/2009 at 2:54am

supercaptain
Legend
Legend

Posted: 08/17/2009 at 4:27pm | IP Logged Quote supercaptain

I reallllllllllllllly love that one ! lol
The crocs eating the fish was my funniest part..but then I saw another one going mad at the corpse lying on the sand........this is funny as hell ...loll
You do deserve a big round of applause for the story and tremendous amount of detail...I am impress by your crazy preogression at mapping..so
result are:
Incredible and damn funny!
SC

You can always send me message if you want to hire me! Im a captain afterall!

Back to Top View supercaptain's Profile Search for other posts by supercaptain

Bogie
Dundjinni Master (Admin)
Dundjinni Master (Admin)

Posted: 08/17/2009 at 7:20pm | IP Logged Quote Bogie

Great map ProBono!! There's enough stuff going on here for 3 maps

aegean
Mythic
Mythic

Posted: 08/18/2009 at 1:47am | IP Logged Quote aegean

NEED to do an entry this time!

These are excellent!

ae

Kepli
Mythic
Mythic

Posted: 08/18/2009 at 2:36am | IP Logged Quote Kepli

ProBono wrote:

[And yes, I have special dispensation from Supercaptain and Kepli to have more than one Map...

Can you help me out? I don't quite remember the dispensation
But, you can always create multiple maps, as long as the ones you add for the contest are connected (like a large building with several floors, or a forest map with a cavern below it, etc).

ProBono
Legend
Legend

Posted: 08/20/2009 at 1:40am | IP Logged Quote ProBono

...Suppose I can't sneak on a entry 1.3 now...

Anyway, to cheer up Aegean and treat 'em rough, I've now added some of Tottes slave chains.

And please do a Map, Aegean, you're stuff's great!

Edited by ProBono on 08/20/2009 at 2:17am

ProBono
Legend
Legend

Posted: 10/14/2009 at 2:50am | IP Logged Quote ProBono

kepli - ..."You can always create multiple maps, as long as the ones you add for the contest are connected ...

...So, since these ones are all connected by some sort of mysterious Wormhole Xtreme time tunnel, cleverly explained by
handwavium principles, Probono gets to put on another map!

MAP Entry #1.3 - HESCO Black Ops Prison.

This base, made of twenty foot long haulage containers, can be carried on six black painted heavy-lift helicopters to any region. Indeed,
as the guards travel inside the containers, they often have no idea of which desert they are in.

All containers, excluding the prison one, are fully air-conditioned for use as barracks and command centres. The Prison container can
accommodate 36 prisoners if suitably layered.

Deniability - in the event of an "official" government visit, the prison container can be swiftly helicoptered to another location, or even far
out to sea, leaving behind only a standard looking mortar Fire Support Base (FSB). Air holes in the container allow for fast sinking in deep water.

BIG version on RpgMapshare!
HESCO containers are wire / tarp foldout gabions that can be filled with sand to create rapid bulletproof walling.

Link to zipped HESCO barrier set on RPGmapshare.

These items are based on SuperCaptains SuperMarket trolley!

------

Well, still a couple of weeks left in the Contest.
"Prisons" is such a good topic!

Hope to see a couple more entries!

I wonder if Kepli would spot me adding just one more......

Scroll down for Map Contest Entry #1.4 - Witches Prison!

Edited by ProBono on 10/23/2009 at 8:28am

Kepli
Mythic
Mythic

Posted: 10/14/2009 at 11:03am | IP Logged Quote Kepli

Cool stuff PB

Bogie
Dundjinni Master (Admin)
Dundjinni Master (Admin)

Posted: 10/14/2009 at 6:05pm | IP Logged Quote Bogie

Great concept!

ProBono
Legend
Legend

Posted: 10/23/2009 at 8:26am | IP Logged Quote ProBono

Oddly enough, because it's nearly Halloween, ProBono gets allowed one more final really the last, honest, entry...

Map Contest Entry #1.4 - Witches Prison Malefizhaus

Hexenhaus (witch house)

Here we have a 100% witch confession rate, as they are obviously guilty or they would not be here. Although they need, by law, to be tortured a bit, if they confess quickly they get it soft (on the bonfire). Most confess on smelling and hearing the place, never mind being shown around. Confession includes denouncing the rest of their coven, so the number of inmates is constantly increased. All properties of the prisoner would of course be confiscated.

BIG version on RpgMapshare.
Based loosly on the Bamberg Hexenhaus, including the interesting title "Prince Bishop":
Bamberg Hexenhaus.
Enjoy!

Bogie
Dundjinni Master (Admin)
Dundjinni Master (Admin)

Posted: 10/23/2009 at 6:23pm | IP Logged Quote Bogie

Sweet!!! I may have to use these in my game tomorrow!!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version